Re: [BRHSlist] Sanborn map link working?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Sanborn map link working?
From: Randy Gordon-Gilmore <zephyrus@r...>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 12:22:02 -0800
At 12:05 PM 3/2/02 -0800, Bob wrote:

>site. Anyone else had this problem? Any solutions?

I think that "aalto" way overused his/her access and was banned from the
site.:-(

In my own alter ego as aalto, I got the PDF's for Alma 1937, Ashland
1923/32, Fremont 1928/48, Schuyler 1928, the railroad portions of Sioux
City 1924/49 and Walthill 1931 (all in NE except for Sioux City) They were
the only cities along the two Q lines out of Ashland that I'm interested in
that I could find...

I didn't know about the online Sanborns until late last week, when I joined
the Layout Design SIG email list and was looking through their archived
messages. Was it mentioned here and I just dozed on it?

Best regards,

Randy

zephyrus@r... http://www.rickadee.net/~zephyrus