Re: [BRHSlist] Info., Drawings needed for Nebraska City roundhouse

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Info., Drawings needed for Nebraska City roundhouse
From: Steven Holding <hold-on@s...>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 23:28:57 -0600
Bob

I would hope so. But it has been my experience that most have been dumped
reather then saved. Although I may be pleasantly surpised. While working
in the Galesburg Office I had an agreement with the janitor when ever any
drawing would be thrown out to let me know so I could dumpester dive. One
nite a set of drawings for the Aurora Depot were thrown out. She brought
them down and placed them on my desk. The Society now has the originals.
When we find a Better storage spot then under Dave's layout I may get rid of
a bunch more that are taking up my storage space.
sjh