Passenger-smassenger

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Passenger-smassenger
From: okt@j...
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 05:34:02 -0600
Cc: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Message: 6
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:23:05 -0600
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Subject: RE: O5 kitbash

I would like to do the Heavy USRA 2-10-2, but it is a freight loco and I
need a passenger loco so I can have an excuse to do some heavyweights.
Still trying to figure out a good prototype that could be painted for
more
than one road. USRA Pacifics & Mountains all are nice machines but no
Major
roadnames to speak of. A real puzzlement.
Charlie

Passenger-smassenger, do the Santa Fe. In fact it seems like the
railroad they are named after used them on passenger trains going to the
Grand Canyon.
Or, just do the O5A and save me the trouble. One suggestion though, seems
like the B&A had some Mountains that got peddled to other RRs, I know
ATSF had some, N&W also sold some engines (I think DRGW got some
Northerns). Might be worth checking.
Terry
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.