Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger F-3's

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger F-3's
From: "VLBG" <VLBG@s...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:11:58 -0600
Hubert,

The actual day is Wednesday, 9-Jan-52.
#17 with the 9962A
#1 with the 9914B
#5 with the 9902
#55 with the 9961C

On Monday of that week #2 had the 3006. Have three days in a row.
Not all Operators recorded engine numbers so it is a spotty sort of
record. The 1st order of GP7's must have gone West as there is no
evidence of their presence. While locals usually have the same power
day after day they didn't these three days.
East End: 2151-2151-2151
Fox River: 9407-5306-9407
Irish Mail: 9140-9140-9140
Rock Falls: 9208-None-9222
Oregon Turn: 2816-2921-2811
#85: 9406-9407-9406
Lyon Metal: 569-569-519

Use of the 9222 is odd. The 9208 came back on Tuesday. Even if it
was not available the 2151 was an ATC engine but the 9222 was not.
Will get all 3 days scanned and put on my site.

Russ