Re: [BRHSlist] Document Question?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Document Question?
From: Steven Holding <hold-on@s...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:52:49 -0600
Pete

Train Dispatchers also were often examed on both roads. In later years it
was dispatched for three years alternately. So we would have a rules class
and exam. Often got a roadtrip out of it as well. When the Wabash(NW in
Decatur) was going to take it back the Wabash crews really pitched a fit.
They did not like their own dispatchers. The first track warrents the NS
used was on the Des Moines line.
sjh