Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Document Question?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Document Question?
From: Steven Holding <hold-on@s...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:39:33 -0600
Warren
Talmage Jct. Even had a small signal circut operated from a shack there.
It is in the middle of nowhere Iowa.
The Des Moines line you would go from a Q Milepost to a Wabash Milepost so
often they were not in sequence. If a meet was made at Knoxville the siding
was so far from the main you could not idenify the meet and had a lot of
trees and brush between the lines.
sjh