Everywhere West Meeting - Northern Calif.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Everywhere West Meeting - Northern Calif.
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 06:00:29 -0800
Bcc:
Cc: zephyrguy@e...
Attention all Northern California BRHS members, and anyone else that wants to join us. The Northern California members of the BRHS are planning a meeting on SAT. March 23rd and we are extending an invitation to ALL interested Q fans. Following are the details:

DATE: March 23, 2002
TIME: 10 AM to 3 PM

LOCATION: Home of Al Holck, located in Marin Ca. just north of the Golden Gate bridge. Al has authored several books on the Burlington: "The Hub of Burlington Lines West" and "Burlington Route Color Pictorials Vol 1 and 2". Al also has an O scale layout, lots of Q equipment!

ADDRESS: 352 Mt. Shasta, Marin, CA.

RSVP: PLEASE call Al at 415-497-8789 to confirm your attendence and request driving instructions. You can also call or email Bill Glick at 408-292-0215 zephyrguy@e... or me at tczephyr@h...

THEME: As in the past, this is an informal meeting. Bring along any of your Q items, models (all scales), lanterns, china, photos, slides, paper, etc. to share with the group.

Bill Glick has promised to bring his latest Q find, a rare sugar bowl and I am sure he will have copies of his great book on Q passenger cars available for those who have not yet grabbed a copy. Bill will also display many of his prize winning models.

Lunch will be decided upon our arrival and the number of guests.

You do not have to be a BRHS member to attended, but be sure we will encourage you to be come a member of this great society.

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA