Fw: [BRHSlist] New poll for BRHSlist

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Fw: [BRHSlist] New poll for BRHSlist
From: "William Franckey" <budapest@g...>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 06:50:36 -0600
BRHSlist,
John Olson asked a question about Burlington Truck Lines. I have to admit
I'm not really in the know myself about upcoming bulletins. Many of us, I'm
sure, are sitting on reference material, photos, etc. that would be most
helpful to a distant bulletin. My question: Is there a list posted of
bulletins in the works so that select material might get funneled to the
author or editor? Maybe some could illuminate the process for the
bulletins. Bill