Re: [BRHSlist] freight version kitchen car information part II

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] freight version kitchen car information part II
From: "Ed Pavlovic" <twin_zephyr_21@h...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:32:31 -0600
Bcc:
From everything that I've seen in photographs, the Apex (slotted) metal
roofwalks were used on the kitchen cars converted to freight versions. I would tend to believe that one of the roofwalk kits that Plano makes for a 50 foot boxcar would fit the bill.

Ed Pavlovic

Lyle Dowell wrote:

In addition to the previous info, I'm also hoping someone can tell me
the style roof walks that were typically used on these freight version
converted kitchen cars. Round hole, slotted, etc.?
--