RE: [BRHSlist] Baggage Car Identification?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Baggage Car Identification?
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:09:50 -0600
Just a quick guess after a look at the Wilson picture; looks like a B&O
steel round roof baggage car. I think they were painted blue (or at least
some of them were). They kinda look like half of a PRR B70! I think they
might be steel sheathed rebuilds of a wood sheathed car that MR ran Geisel
Drawings of, but I don't know B&O pass equipment enough to nail it down.
Charlie