Re: [BRHSlist] Walthers Budd Passenger Car Models

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Walthers Budd Passenger Car Models
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:49:17 -0500
Scott, thanks for the information. Loren has informed me that Q diners kept
their skirting until the BN era, so that's one more difference. I think
I'll end up trying to kit-bash the proper heavyweight someday -- unless a
model of Silver Manor does become available -- that was the car I'd seen
refered to as a (very) occaisional addition to the ZR.
Duncan