Re: [BRHSlist] Query for All

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Query for All
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:32:01 EST
Ken

In my recent diatribe and after checking Jonathan's comments re 9839 which I
had overlooked in checking BIT even though I had marked it, shows converted
to PB&M No. 2715. If you have a good magnifying glass, maybe you can read
the number.

I have to think that even though your photo is dated 1942, and the calendar
photo shows as "around 1950" we are talking about the same photo. If the
"circa 1950 is closer than 1942 then the car could be 2715 converted 4-43 or
9847 converted 12-42 to 2627. To me the number appears to be closer to 2715
in fact that was my first guess as to it's number before I checked BIT.

Pete