Re: [BRHSlist] Query for All

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Query for All
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:12:19 EST
Ken

The picture you refer to is one of my all time favorites...I'm not looking at
it now, but I believe it was the June 1992 photo on the BRHS calendar.

The combine was one of the converted motor cars which the Q "de engined" and
used for combines or motor car trailers. If the number is not
distinguishable in the photo, and I don't think that it is, I don't know how
you could identify the exact car.

If you have Burlington In Transition you can check the lists of converted
MC's and perhaps by identifying the number of windows you can, maybe, get
close to the number.

I'll pull out my copy and see what I can do, since I recently purchased the
MP206 Edition of BIT.

Pete Hedgpeth