Re: [BRHSlist] Silver Isle

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Silver Isle
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 01:32:39 EST
In a message dated 2/5/02 5:35:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, jsauer@e...
writes:

> Anyone know what CB&Q train or trains this car was used in? Doesn't appear
> to have been a CZ car, from a list I have.

John,

I am sure that the 19 years Silver Isle was owned by the Burlington it showed
up in probably every passenger train that needed a 10-6 sleeper. Silver Isle
was intended for the overnight Blackhawk. However I am sure that you'll find
it was used else where. Nice to see it is still around!

Loren Johnson