Re: [BRHSlist] Silver Isle

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Silver Isle
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@i...>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:24:20 +1300
John

Silver Isle (#432) was one of eight lightweight 10 roomette 6 double bedroom
sleepers built in 1952. Two went to the CZ (Chasm & Crag) with the balance
built for the Black Hawk (Isle, Meadow, Plain & Prairie) and American Royal
Zephyr (Dale & Slope)
There is a photo of Silver Isle on page 31 of Mike Spoor's Color Guide

Rupert