Flatlanders

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Flatlanders
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:27:23 EST
I forgot a couple of those flat spots on lines East; Sugar Grove,Waterman and
to go across the big muddy how about West Burlington for a little uphill jog?
A couple of the many things I'll never forget is watching the slack going a
couple different directions at the same time in the same ore train as we
traversed the flat stretches of the C&I or around the horn. And the wonderful
feeling when it all went the same way right thru the frame of the waycar !
Leo