Silver Chair (was Re: [BRHSlist] TZ Consists)

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Silver Chair (was Re: [BRHSlist] TZ Consists)
From: sjl@p...
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:35:40 -0500
The Silver Chair, when it was converted to a Dinette
Coach, had a small kitchen in it at one end of the car
where hamburgers could be grilled, etc. It was like a
hamburger stand at a sports arena. One cook manned
the kitchen and a window counter opened into it where
orders were filled.

Other wise the car was all coach seats. There were no
dinette tables. The car was thus analogous to an
Amcafe, rather than a real dinette.

sjl