St. Nicholas Mountain (was Re: [BRHSlist] Re: TZ Consists)

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: St. Nicholas Mountain (was Re: [BRHSlist] Re: TZ Consists)
From: sjl@p...
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:15:31 -0500
On December 31, 1966, St. Nicholas Mountain was behind
the baggage car of the Afternoon Zephyr westbound. I
saw it there in Chicago Union Station while I was
waiting to leave on the DZ. It was running tail
forward.

The next summer, it was on the front of the DZ that I
was riding eastbound, behind the mail and baggage
cars. Again it was running tail forward. Behind it
was an Empire Builder dome coach running vestibule
forward with dome seats facing rearward.

sjl