The Burlington In Transition

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: The Burlington In Transition
From: "qmp211" <kd423@h...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:44:31 -0000
Greetings,

The first orders have been shipped today for The Burlington In
Transition. We will be shipping everyday until all of the orders are
sent. A very few copies are available from the first shipment.

The balance of the books & posters are due about 3/1/02.
The slipcase version of The Burlington In Transition is on hold
pending review of the sample slipcase and customer feedback.

Poster orders will ship starting Monday.

We'd like to thank all of you for your patience.

Mile Post 206 Publications, Inc.
kd423@h...