Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Film

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Film
From: Myron & Lois Dudenbostel <myroloi@e...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:38:41 -0600
Larry,
I vote for Fuji. I have used it for more than seven years and have had very
good luck with it. When I have used Kodak the colors don't come out smooth (
I guess that is the word to describe it). The reds jump out at you and the
rest is just kinda there.
Now my son, who has been taking slides longer than I have, his cameras does
not like Fuji film. So I guess it just goes back to what you said.
My 2 cents worth.
Myron Dudenbostel