Re: [BRHSlist] RPO model

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] RPO model
From: KPMF16@a...
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:58:02 EST
Duncan,

As far as the KD couplers go #5's will work just fine.

I can run 85' cars around a 24" radius with them body mounted. You might just
want to do a test with these once you have the one diaphram mounted on ea. of
two cars coupled diaphram to diaphram. Are you using working diaphrams or dummy
ones? This will make a big difference on how close you can mount your couplers
on the cars. When I use stand in 72' cars with working diaphrams on the 24"
radius mentioned I can mount the couplers prototypicly close to the buffers and
keep the diaphrams in contact at all times.

Ken Thompson