Re: [BRHSlist] Trackage rights

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Trackage rights
From: "Florian Griessenboeck" <florian@v...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 02:01:08 +0900
Thanks for the reply,
I read a lot of your mails but I did not realize that you do such exciting
things out there!

What I thaugt was more like this: A railroad granting an other one trackage
rights would probably not like seeing its own trains on the siding all day
long while the other Companies trains rush by. Since I don't know a lot
about the rules of American Railroads (just reading Rights Of Trains,
though) I just wanted to know how the dispaching was done in such a case.
Now I understand that the trains class was decicive, right?

You have to know that I recieved that wonderful book "Serling Colorado -
Crossroads on the Prairie" and I think this is a very rewarding location to
model. But it is a bit different there where you have two Railroads coming
in from the southwest on the same track and leaving town splitting into two
single tracks. Must be fun to operate!

Sorry, but what is a BNSF S-BPATAC and a "Z" ? You're talking to a steam
guy, you know.
Have a nice evening!
Florian Griessenboeck