Re: [BRHSlist] Q Passenger car at Sequim, WA

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Q Passenger car at Sequim, WA
From: Don Zinnecker <dzinnecker@j...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:04:59 -0600
Bob & List,

I received the following message a couple of weeks ago. 'Triple Crown'
seems to be an unusual name for a 'Burlington' stainless steel car (even
it was owned by the GN, as indicated by the historic railway website.
Perhaps this was a new name applied to the car by a private owner?? At
any rate, here's the message I received:
-Don Z.

My dad Steve Schuneman is a member of the BRHS and while visiting me in
Sequim Washington pointed out the Stainless Steel Passenger Car Triple
Crown
being used for a bread and breakfast in Sequim. The also have several
Burlington Northern Waycars as well.

Let me know if you want additional information on Triple Crown.

Mary Schuneman
Marketing . Public Relations . Strategic Communications
360/582-9222
mschuneman@w...