CB&Q Grayback questions

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: CB&Q Grayback questions
From: "Ed Pavlovic" <twin_zephyr_21@h...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 18:58:42 -0600
Bcc:
Seeing as photos of the rear end details of the CB&Q's F units are often hard to come by, I have a few questions that someone on the list might have an answer for. First off, did the Q use "headlights" mounted on the rear of the A units and both ends of the B units for use while moving around servicing facilities? Also, how long did most of these motors keep their diaphrams around the end doors?

There are some pictures that lend some help in regards to the above questions in Burlington Bulletin #4, but I'm wondering if anyone might have some additional information that they might be able to add.

Thanks in advance,

Ed Pavlovic