Re: Denver Photo Collection Site

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Denver Photo Collection Site
From: jonathanharris@e...
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 10:07:17 -0900
BEWARE: This site can really suck you in, especially if you love steam and
the Lines West. I've spent many hours there browsing and downloading JPEGs.
Burlington fans also may want to search under "Colorado and Southern
Railway" and "Fort Worth and Denver Railway." You can narrow your search,
too, by specifying, e.g., "Chicago Burlington and Quincy AND engine type
2-8-2," or "Chicago Burlington and Quincy AND Nebraska" -- which you may
want to do unless you can have meals delivered to your door. -Jonathan

>All, for those of you who may not have seen this before. Go to this page
>and use the search option. Typs "Burlington" of "CB&Q" and you will get
>quite a few pages worth of photos. Mostly steam but some motors as well
>plus some other intersting stuff.
>http://gowest.coalliance.org/presearch.html
Rick Keil
Omaha, NE