Re: Waycar Saved

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Waycar Saved
From: Denny Anspach <danspach@m...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 10:14:58 -0800
Hubert at SilvrDome@a... inquires-

What has happened to the heavyweight coach?

To my knowledge this car (ATSF) is still there, and is still also for sale- or perhaps even "gift" to the right person or group. A group of former Roseville SP shops employees did a lot of repair work on the car several years ago, and it reportedly is basically in good condition- and rolls. There are no seats. A door had been cut in the side for access when it was a part of a restaurant, but I "understand" that it did not irreparably compromise structural integrity.

Denny

Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento, California