ex-CB&Q GE 44 Tonner

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: ex-CB&Q GE 44 Tonner
From: Tandthall@A...
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:12:25 EST
I believe that there is at least one ex-CB&Q 44 tonner in Laurinburg, NC. I
do not know if the unit is in operation. The unit would be painted in the
Laurinburg & Southern red and white paint scheme. I believe that the roster
was listed in a feature article on the Laurinburg & Southern Railroad in
Railfan & Railroad Magazine. I've cleaned up my office, so I haven't been
able to find my copy of the magazine. I believe that the issue was about 2
years old. If I can locate the magazine, I will send the correct information
to the list. Tom Hall