Re: [BRHSlist] Centralia Engine Facilities

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Centralia Engine Facilities
From: John Mitchell <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 09:19:20 -0800 (PST)
Jery
I may have a few more photos that didn't make into the
Bulletin, but I am afraid we used almost all that I
had and that probably means most that there are. I
hunted ten years for what I found. Contact me off list
for what I have. I can tell you this the Bulletin had
all the pictures of the boilerhouse that I have and
most of the roundhouse pictures, as well. They are
very rare!

The yard office was and is at the far south end of the
yards.
John D. Mitchell, Jr.