Re: [BRHSlist] OT - Historic Weather Information - Update

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] OT - Historic Weather Information - Update
From: KPMF16@a...
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 19:29:06 EST
Rich,

Doesn't the guy that models the "Coal Belt RR" have some light snow on his
railroad? He at least models winter and I think his scenes of 1920's
railroading are quite impressive. I don't recall the name offhand but the
"Atlantic Great Eastern" layout has a little of the same being modeled in late
winter or early spring as I recall. I think this is a really neat idea. Go for
it.
This might acutually save some $ on scenery items. Different shades of brown
grass and weeds and bare brush and trees.

Ken T.