FW: Genesis CB&Q 2-8-2

To: BRHS <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: FW: Genesis CB&Q 2-8-2
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@a...>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:59:26 -0700
Here is a copy of an email I just sent to Athearn. I am very
disappointed- guess nobody at Athearn took the time to check with the BRHS
as far as accuracy goes on this one! The 'F' units have been a different
story- I like what I have seen so far. Hope they check for accuracy on the
forthcoming 'Grayback' F-3's/F-7 for the proper shade of not Gray - not
White!

John Olson-owner
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.
406-259-5354 Store, Answering machine & Fax machine
<trains28@a...>
<http://www.jimsjunction.com>
Selling quality HO/N Scale items for 15 years- Worldwide shipping available.
Member- NRHSA (National Retail Hobby Stores Association)
Sustaining Member- BRHS (Burlington Route Historical Association)