Re: [BRHSlist] Re: CB&Q Publicity

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: CB&Q Publicity
From: SilvrDome@a...
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:09:02 EST
Ed,

I am interested in steps required to write an article on the American Royal
and Kansas City Zephyrs. Perry Bilotta has been very helpful with information
about contacting Hol Wagner with an a draft etc.

Information has been covered with regards to the introduction of service, and
great information in the article about the SSS heavyweight coaches with
regards to the KCZ/ARZ. I would like to write something more comprehensive
covering consists throughout the history of the train, where the equipment is
today, etc.

What are your thoughts. Would this be redundant with reference material that
is available today?

Hubert