Re: CB&Q Publicity

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: CB&Q Publicity
From: "pixels26" <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:51:03 -0000
Hubert:

The short, and smart answer to your question is, yes. But, I need
to clarify a point. To what archives are you referring?

The Newberry Library, Chicago has the corporate archives and
some pictures. The downside is that you need to visit that
location for any research or image reproduction. And, do not
expect inexpensive copies.

Other archives of CB&Q material exist in St. Louis and Texas.

Of what type of article are you thinking?

Ed DeRouin

--- In BRHSlist@y..., SilvrDome@a... wrote:
> Does anyone know how to obtain photographs from the
Burlington archives?