Bad news in Texas

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Bad news in Texas
From: drale99@a...
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 22:05:14 EST
I just got word from a friend of mine in the big state that Bobbye Hall is
closing her train shop in Dallas as of the last of December. When I'm in
Texas, I always try to go there. It's the greatest RR store I've ever been
in, and I've been in a lot of them a lot of places. I'm sure some good
Burlington buffs in Texas have had the pleasure of doing business with Mrs.
Hall. She is a very friendly, obliging, and fascinating lady who makes
shopping for RR supplies a real pleasure. For model railroaders, she has
just about everything -- the closest thing to a one-stop shop that I know of.
I'll miss her.
DRale