Re: [BRHSlist] Max Gray stuff

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Max Gray stuff
From: atsf3460@a...
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 02:15:50 EST
When I wrote that I thought about an O5 but didn't know for sure if Max had
imported that in O scale or not. I haven't ever seen one before but I do
know someone that has a US Hobbies version. Sure would have been nice if Max
Gray would have done an O5 in HO scale! Would have been similiar in build to
the PFM / Tobys and probably a lot cheaper today. I've already got an O
scale O5 (a Sunset) which I bought this past year which I'm still scratching
my head about buying since I'm in HO scale. Really I'm hoping for a
fireplace mantle someday to display the beast!

Mike Martin / Peoria Heights, IL