FW: New email address

To: BRHS <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: FW: New email address
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@a...>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 19:54:43 -0700

Hi Gang,

After being down for 6 days due to AT&T's problems with the Exite.com
bankruptcy- I am finally up and running again. Please note my new email
address at <trains28@a...> and make the necessary changes in your
address book. If any BRHS members sent me an email after 12/01/01 up to the
present- please re-send it as it probably fell off the face of the earth!
Thanks,

John Olson-owner
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.
406-259-5354 Store, Answering machine & Fax machine
<trains28@a...>
<http://www.jimsjunction.com>
Selling quality HO/N Scale items for 15 years- Worldwide shipping available.
Member- NRHSA (National Retail Hobby Stores Association)
Sustaining Member- BRHS (Burlington Route Historical Association)