Re: [BRHSlist] Walthers Budd passenger Cars

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Walthers Budd passenger Cars
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:16:08 EST
Thus far the only Walther's Budd Car that is correct for the Burlington....
well correct for the Northern Pacific.... is the Slumber Coach. And Walther's
is not putting it out lettered for NP. However Walther's may do the Slumber
Coach for NP in a later run. Since the NP and the Q shared Slumber Coaches
that is why I said the car is correct for Burlington.

The Walthers Budds are the finest plastic passenger car that any manufacturer
has produced. The baggage car that is coming is a Sante Fe prototype.....
perhaps with some work it canbe made into one of the 6 Budd Baggage Cars the
Q owned. Argo, Olypus, Silver Treasure, and then the 3 built for the CZ.
Since I haven't seen the car I am only guessing about kit bashing it into a Q
car.

Loren