RE: EMAIL WITH ATTACHMENT ON LIST

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: EMAIL WITH ATTACHMENT ON LIST
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 07:54:59 -0600
Ken,

Thanks for sending the html of your mailbox. I see the first email with the
virus was from Tom on 11/30. It is easily recognizable with the underscore
preceding Tom's email address. (_twhitt@...) I too see Rupert's of 12/1 -
also with the underscore. The subject line says that it is in reference to
a BRHSlist posting but that does not mean that it was delivered from the
BRHSlist server. The only way to tell would be to look at the email header
and look at the TO field. This is exactly what I was trying to clear up
with my post, the presence of "BRHSlist" prefix on the subject line does not
mean it was mailed through the list server.

Dave