RE: [BRHSlist] VIRUS ON THE LIST

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] VIRUS ON THE LIST
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 12:50:06 -0600
It concerns me that there is so much confusion regarding the spread of this
virus through the BRHSlist. I double checked the message archives on
YahooGroups (which records EVERY message that is distributed via the
BRHSlist) and have verified that Tom Whitt DID NOT post an email to the list
on December 1, November 30th nor November 29th. Therefore, the message you
received on December 1 had to come directly from Tom & not the list.

If someone has an example of where a message sent to the BRHSlist has an
attachment, I would like to see it.

Dave Lotz