Re: [BRHSlist] Re: VIRUS ON THE LIST

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: VIRUS ON THE LIST
From: GORDON SMITH <kc2bw@w...>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 14:04:39 -0500
I'm now getting messages from list members directly mailed to me. About
five so far, all with the virus. I checked the properties of the
individual mails and they did not come thru the list but they were all
listed as replys from the BRHS list in the titles. Cannot open them as
Norton is stopping that. Don't know for sure now if the 9913 message
came thru the list since I see these others came directly from members.
I deleted it from my machine last night. I guess I should have tried to
see that before I got rid of it.

Gordon

To reply take the 33 from the address