Burlingtin Depot Centerville IA

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Burlingtin Depot Centerville IA
From: nftrains@n...
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:16:03 -0000
Thought I would share this with you all, if no one has heard about it
yet, In the paper the other day I happen to read on the front page,
Depot Gets Grant
Cenetrville has recieved a 1,592.00 grant from from the State
Historical Society of Iowa, to be used to hire a qualified consultant
to prepare a nomination for listing the Burlington Railraod Depto on
the National register of Historical Places.
The Certivied Local Government grants are to be encouraged
leadrship be Iowa cities and counties in preserving significant
historical properties.
The depot, located on the Levee and owened by The Veterans of
Foriegn Wars, will be nominated based upon it's historical and
architectual contributions.

Larry Doub

I would have posted this When I got the paper Wednesday, but I have
been fighting this PC to keep it up for the last two days because of
these email Bugs going around.