CB&Q HO locomotives

To: BRHS <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: CB&Q HO locomotives
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@h...>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 19:54:58 -0700
Hi Gang,

I hope this doesn't sound commercial- but I was talking to a friend in
the store the other day and he said he had been gazing into his crystal ball
(which has had a reliability rate of about 100%). He said he saw two new
Chinese Red/Gray HO locomotives being strongly considered for production. I
read this to mean they are going to be a reality. One appeared to resemble a
Hi-Nose, Turbo-Charged, 6 axle EMD and the other sort of looked like a
Low-Nose, earlier phase- 6 axle GE! With Proto 2000 announcing 'Blackbird'
SD-9's in 3 #'s, Stewart Hobbies coming out with a Chinese Red/Gray U25B and
Athearn/Genesis announcing 3 different F-3 Ph IV A/B sets and an F-7A in the
'Grayback' scheme- this could prove to be a very interesting upcoming year.
Lines West modelers- start saving your pennies! OK.....same goes for those
Lines East guys.

John Olson-owner
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.
406-259-5354 Store, Answering machine & Fax machine
<trains28@h...>
<http://www.jimsjunction.com>
Selling quality HO/N Scale items for 15 years- Worldwide shipping available.
Member- NRHSA (National Retail Hobby Stores Association)
Sustaining Member- BRHS (Burlington Route Historical Association)