RE: [BRHSlist] Painting brass

To: "'BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com'" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Painting brass
From: ufffam <ufffam@c...>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 07:28:55 -0500
125*F - 32* x 5/9 = temp in C*

Bill Uffelman

-----Original Message-----
From:   Florian Griessenboeck [SMTP:florian@v...]
Sent:   Thursday, November 29, 2001 11:05 PM
To:     BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Gordon, Ken and ?Bob.
That's a good idea to dry the paint in the oven. You don't know how much is
125F in european ?Celsius, do you? Well, I'll find out. The temperature
overshoot should be no problem. I'll use my wifes glass casting oven which
has a very fine heat control.
Gordon, to grit blast means to do it very gentle, just enough to make a
slightly rough surface, right?
Thank you all for your help!
Florian Griessenboeck