Re: [BRHSlist] the book "STATIONS"

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] the book "STATIONS"
From: atsf3460@a...
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:10:10 EST
I've seen this book before and would love to get a copy. At the time I was
still in school and didn't have a lot of money to toss around on railroad
books let alone one that was totally fictional, although beautifully done.
Believe it or not, IHC (yeah those model guys) had Stations listed as one of
their books for a ridiculously inexpensive price - like $6.95 or something
like that. I'll try to contact them and see if they still have any in stock
and report back. I didn't know it was edited by Jackie O. but that's cool.
It's really a very neat book.

Mike Martin
Peoria Heights, IL