Commercial Postings on BRHSlist

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Commercial Postings on BRHSlist
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:37:10 -0600
In light of recent "commercial" postings, we have reviewed the YahooGroups
Terms of Service (http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/) to double check on the
restrictions for making commercial postings on the BRHSlist. The section
that strictly prohibited selling has been modified to include only SPAM type
solicitations. Therefore, we are no longer under those restrictions.
Now, however, we have a decision to make...what advertising/commercial
selling do we want to allow on the list?
You've already been notified that we have created a poll on the BRHSlist
YahooGroups page where you may voice your opinion. The poll will be open
until December 12, at which time the results will be emailed to everyone on
the list and the majority will rule.
Thanks for your feedback.
Dave Lotz
BRHS Archives