Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Yard Map of Savanna IL

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Yard Map of Savanna IL
From: Steven Holding <hold-on@s...>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:32:26 -0600
Glen

CB&Q Straight Line Signal Diagram No. 74953C revised to 2-25-64 shows
Mp 144 area (West end of yard is spring switch) all signals are search
light on poles
Mp 143 East end of yard and area of Savanna Tower West Home Bridge spans
three tracks and East Home Bridge two tracks

Next signal bridge north is at MP 172.2 Portage
Will have to find time and see if I can find any other signal drawings
sjh