O-Gauge MTH CB&Q F3 Graybacks Available

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: O-Gauge MTH CB&Q F3 Graybacks Available
From: haywarb@b...
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:47:38 -0000
FYI.

Mike's Train House (MTH, www.mth-railking.com) has released the
following 3-rail O-gauge products that were announced in their
2001/V2 and 2001/3 catalogs.

Premier Burlington Route F3 ABA grayback set. MSRP = $650. I saw a
set operate last night at a store. Both A units are powered and have
smoke. The ProtoSound 2 system is only in the leading A unit. The
leading A unit has green marker lights; while the trailing A unit has
red marker lights. I would describe the overall "gray" color as
fairly white (at least whiter than a Bachmann HO CB&Q F3 model on the
shelf). The trucks are black. The road numbers are 162A, B, & C.
The BR nose herald was black w/ white lettering and had a white
(rather than red) border. To my knowledge, this is the only mass-
produced CB&Q F grayback available in 3-rail O-gauge.

RailKing Robin Hood Beer Reefer. MSRP = $33. This paint scheme is
applied to a steel plug door reefer. Looks nice.

FYI only. I am not a dealer, vendor, or stockholder of MTH.