FW: Accurail Autoracks

To: "'BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com'" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: FW: Accurail Autoracks
From: "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@s...>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 09:08:43 -0600
I don't recall ever seeing any mention by anyone about these cars
since they became available. How well do they accurately match their
prototype? For those who have one or both, I am curious as to your
experience/opinion of them. What minimum radius track have you operated
them on, how well do they run (I would guess they might be too light for
their length), etc? I am particularly concerned about clearing my
tunnel portals. Perhaps they require no more clearance or a larger
radius than full length passenger cars.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.