Rock Falls Yard Location ???

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Rock Falls Yard Location ???
From: dholschuh@y...
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 21:51:31 -0000
Brhs,
Does anyone know where the yard was located in Rock Falls. I grew up
only three bocks from the tracks here and remember quite frequently
the BN switching but don't remember where the yard was located. I
know it was either a 3 or 4 track yard. Also thank you to everyone
who responded to my last post.Your info was rather helpful.I'm
modeling this branch in the mid 50' to early 60's. I've find that
info on this branch is rather scarce to come across. Once again thank
you for your help.

Dustin Holschuh
Rock Falls,Il