Re: [BRHSlist] Jacksonville ILL

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Jacksonville ILL
From: "Tom Barrett" <barrett@g...>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 14:37:00 -0600
When I hired out in 1973 on the Galesburg Division I believe their
was a local that run out of Beardstown called the Jack Local, I am assuming
this may have been a carryover from the old Q days since allot of the jobs
we had were basically the same, I am not sure though, I have a good freind
that is 2nd trick operator/bridgetender at Beardstown, will try to get in
touch with him and see what he can find out, he has been in the process of
moving and haven't heard from him in awhile but if do will see if he minds
you emailing him, he quite a history buff in the area, by the way I grew up
near Beardstown what is the book going to be about. Tom Barrett