RE: [BRHSlist] DZ Vista Dome Coach

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] DZ Vista Dome Coach
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:33:54 -0600
Could the busy seasons for the two trains have been complementary? The
biggest problem with the use of the DZ car would have been the interuption
of the train announcement system, but since it was being run behind the
baggage, that would have been no problem.
Sounds like it was replacing the coach dorm...
Charlie